Instagram stories are a great way to share snapshots of your life, in photo or video form. Sometimes, you want to share multiple photos at once, but you might be afraid that your followers won’t scroll all the way through and will miss some of your snaps.
In this case, creating a story collage on Instagram is a great idea. That way, you can combine all of your shots into one picture-perfect composition.
Considering that Instagram’s story Layout feature is quite limited, we suggest creating an Instagram collage with YouCam Perfect! You’ll have much more control over how it looks this way. Read on to find out how.
▲ Aesthetic Instagram Story Templates in the free YouCam Perfect app
YouCam Perfect: Best Instagram Story Collage Maker App
It allows you to add multiple photos to your Instagram story, and enjoy complete creative control from start to finish so you can make your visions a reality.
With YouCam Perfect, you can create awesome photo collages easily from numerous preset collage templates, and put your flair on whatever vibe you’re invoking. Find out the best Instagram story collage ideas and how to make them below.
Instagram Story Collage Ideas Must-Try in 2024
Instagram story collages aren’t just about showing off your good side or letting everyone know how much you love your boyfriend. You can also create fun collages to interact and engage with your followers.
1. Pre-designed Instagram Story Templates
One way to do that is by filling out pre-designed templates that ask questions about yourself. Typically, these go viral when someone shares a blank template for you to download and then provides their answers to the template. That way, you can have a fresh copy of the image to fill out for yourself.
2. This or That Instagram Story
You can find several pre-designed templates in YouCam Perfect to customize your own Insta story. Just follow the steps below:
- Click the Store icon on the app homepage.
- Go to the Template menu.
- Choose a 9:16 ratio for your Instagram story.
- You can choose This or That or Challenge template.
- Change the text on the Template by clicking the Font button and typing what you want.
- Drag and change the size of the text however you’d like!
- You can even change the background or add photos to personalize the template.
How to Make a Collage on Instagram Story
Learning how to make a collage on the Instagram story isn’t hard if you’re using YouCam Perfect. The app’s intuitive enough that you can master the technique with these simple instructions:
- Download the free Instagram story maker, YouCam Perfect.
- Go to Photo Edit and choose the Template feature.
- First, choose the Instagram Story size in the Template. This is usually a 9:16 ratio.
- Choose a collage template. You have countless options to choose from depending on whether you picked one or three photos. Some of the themes include Food & Dining, Holidays, and Life Moments.
- Crop and switch the photos until you find a combo you like. You can also choose a suitable filter for your photos.
- Edit the template's background, and add text or stickers.
How to Create a Video Collage for the Instagram Story
If you’re posting in an Instagram story, you have a few more options. Stories can use animation and video to make them pop a bit more than ordinary posts. There’s no reason why you can’t take advantage of this when you’re editing in YouCam Perfect. Here’s how it works:
- Create your story collage using the above steps.
- Then, click on the Animation tool at the bottom.
- From here, you can choose Effects, Stickers, and Wraparounds. Choose from something fun or dramatic depending on what you’re going for!
Download YouCam Perfect: The Best Free Instagram Story Collage Maker App for iPhone & Android
Make sure your Instagram collage story game is on point. Download YouCam Perfect now to get started!