In the modern world, Instagram plays a significant role in many activities. Posting a great story is an easy way to interact with your followers. However, sometimes your story just doesn’t look quite as amazing as you’d like to think. Sometimes that background color leaves a bit to be desired, whether it’s naturally faded or just doesn’t have the kind of vibe that you imagined it would. With YouCam Perfect, you can easily swap that background color on your Instagram story for one you love! We’ve rounded up a few of our favorites here that we think you’ll love. If you’re ready to get started, it couldn’t be easier.
YouCam Perfect: The Best App to Change Instagram Story Background Color
What’s YouCam Perfect? In short, it’s an easy path to photo perfection. Filled with free photo filters and animated effects, this app makes it simple to breathe new life to images and stories with a few taps.
How to Change the Background Color on Instagram Story
If you’re specifically focused on changing the background of your Instagram Story, you’ll be amazed at how quickly you can achieve the look you want. It’s as easy in 3 steps as tapping Edit, then Background, then Add Background. Select the look you want and voila, you’ve got yourself the story you really wanted — all set to post and share with friends.
- Step 1. Choose the Right Ratio
- Step 2. Select the Background Color You Like
- Step 3. Add Image on Your Story
1. Choose the Right Ratio for Instagram Story
All Instagram Stories are 1080 pixels in width by 1920 pixels in height. When you are using an editing app like YouCam Perfect, you’ll want to make sure you adjust to the right dimensions. It’s an important part of the editing process for several key reasons, and it’s worth the effort to make sure your story’s aspect ratio is set to 9:16 by clicking Background, then Ratio. In addition to simply looking better, the right ratio offers other benefits:
- It contributes to more polished content, an important detail for a business or an influencer
- It exudes a sense of professionalism and shies away from the appearance of inexperience
- It makes the story easier for your viewers to see, preventing issues like over-pixelated finishes
2. Select the Color You Like for Story Background
Now comes the exciting part of the editing process. Have fun selecting a color that best complements your story. Click Color, then browse the color wheel to customize the shade to your liking. You can easily find one that best complements anything from your logo if you’re a business owner to your preferred colors if you want to tie your story into your branding scheme.
For best results, aim for a color that provides significant contrast. Your preferred color should provide clarity and visibility, making it easy for viewers to read text or see anything that you share on your story. Avoid anything too jarring or stark, as both can have a negative effect and make it difficult to capture everything that you share.
3. Add Image on Instagram Story Background
Through the magic of YouCam Perfect, you can do a whole lot more than just change your Instagram Story background color — you can even change the image entirely! Why do this? Maybe it’s not quite what you had in mind or you don’t like the way it looks for your intended effect.
If this is the case, select from a variety of appealing options to find the one that best complements your story and the vibe you’re hoping to achieve.
Download YouCam Perfect: Best Free App to Change Insta Story Background Color
If you’re ready to transform your Instagram Stories, you’re just a few clicks away. Download the app in the App Store or Google Play and get started today.
More Instagram Editing Posts:
- 3 Awesome Instagram Profile Picture Ideas
- 3 Tips to Make Best Instagram Stories
- 4 Free Aesthetic Phone Backgrounds for Your Story
- 4 Inspiring #OOTD Photo Ideas
- 5 Best Free Instagram Story Apps
- 5 Best Free Instagram Photo Editing Apps
- 7 Tips to Edit Instagram Photos Like Influencers