Sometimes, photobombs are only fun for the person doing them. If your photo has an unwanted photobomber, don’t worry! You can get rid of them fast with YouCam Perfect’s magic Removal tool in just a few quick taps. Keep reading to learn how to use this magic eraser to save your snaps!
Remove Photobombs With Magic Eraser Tool
YouCam Perfect’s Removal tool lets you instantly zap photobombers right out of your pictures. It gives you seamless edits, so no matter how many photobombs you have to remove, you’ll always have a natural finish to your picture. This magic eraser tool automatically detects unwanted objects and fills in the space they leave behind once you remove them. The tool is free to use, and with a simple tap and drag, the app will remove your photobomber.
Remove Photobombers: 3 Ways
YouCam Perfect’s object remover is one of the fastest ways to edit photobombs out of your snaps, but it’s not the only one. Here are a few other ways to get the same results.
1. AI Magic Eraser: Photobomb Removal
With the Removal feature, YouCam Perfect lets you remove photobombers as easily as if you waved a magic wand. You can choose the area you want to edit out, and the app will fill in the background for you to create a realistic and natural edit. Here’s how to do it yourself:
- Download YouCam Perfect for free on iOS or Android.
- Choose the photo you want to edit.
- Go to Removal and adjust your brush size.
- Drag your finger over the person or object you want to erase.
- Remove and save!
2. Use Clone Tool to Cover the Photobomber
YouCam Perfect’s smart clone tool gives you another simple way to edit out a photobomb. The clone tool lets you cut out pieces of your photo background and clone them so that you can drag them over any unwanted areas of your picture. Here’s how to do it:
- Choose your photo.
- Tap Tools and choose Clone.
- Adjust your brush size and draw to highlight the area you want to clone. You can also turn on the Smart Brush so the AI technology can identify your chosen area.
- Tap the Clone button.
- Move the cloned area to cover the photobomber.
- Save your edits!
📷 Read: How to Clone Yourself or Object
3. Replace Background
With YouCam Perfect’s Remove BG tool, you can remove and change the background on your photo and choose who gets to stay in the final photo. This tool takes your selfie or group photo and lets you pick a whole new background to add style to your snaps. It also makes it easy to remove anything that shouldn’t be there. Here’s how to use it to remove a photobomb:
- Choose the photo you want to edit.
- Select the Remove BG tool.
- The app will automatically select the background and remove it.
- Go to Background and choose the background you want, then position your portrait in the photo.
- Save and share!
📷 Read: How to Remove & Change Backgrounds
How to Remove Photobomb in Photo?
When you don’t have time for Photoshop, YouCam Perfect gives you professional-level edits in seconds. Follow the steps below to make your photos look like that photobomb never happened.
1. Download the Photobomb Remover
You can find YouCam Perfect in the Apple Store or Google Play. Download it for free to start exploring its Removal tool right away.
2. Erase Photobombers from Photo
Tap Photo Edit to open your phone’s gallery. Then, choose the photo you want to edit and upload it to YouCam Perfect. Then scroll to find the Removal option with a magic wand icon.
Use the slider to choose your brush size to erase any photobombing with precise detail. Click the Apply button and the app will automatically erase the photobomber and replace the background behind them using its intelligent technology.
3. Save Your Photo Without Photobombs
When you’re done, click on the green check down in the corner of the screen. After that, tap the Save button in the upper right corner to save all your edits to your phone!
Download YouCam Perfect: The Best App to Erase Photobombs From Photos
YouCam Perfect’s tools give you multiple ways to erase photobombs in just a few taps, so your photos look exactly the way you intended. Download the app for iOS or Android to get started!
Remove Photobombs Tutorial
▼ Are you getting annoyed by photobombers? Learn how to get rid of them in one click!
Related Removal Posts:
- Best Object Removal Apps
- Free Image Background Remover Apps
- Free Remove People from Background Apps
- How to Remove Background From Picture
- How to Remove Eye Bags in Photos
- How to Remove Wrinkles from Clothes
- Remove Acne, Blemishes From Photos Naturally
Photobomber Removal FAQs
What is a photobomber?
A photobomber is someone who purposely puts themselves into a photo as a joke as the photo is being taken. Often, the person will make a funny face to appear in the background of the picture.
What are the best apps to remove photobombs?
These are the best apps to remove photobombs:
- YouCam Perfect
- Adobe Photoshop Fix
- Remove Object - Touch Eraser
YouCam Perfect is the best app for removing photobombs. Its Removal tool lets you highlight the person you want to remove and take them out in just a few taps!
You can also check out 6 Free Apps to Erase People from Photo Backgrounds
Which tool is best for removing photobombs in the picture?
YouCam Perfect’s Removal tool works well for removing photobombs. However, you can also use the Clone or Background tools for an equally high-quality edit.
How do you delete photobombs?
To remove photobombs from your snaps with YouCam Perfect, follow these steps:
- Download the app to delete photobombs.
- Choose your photo.
- Select the Removal tool.
- Use the brush to draw over what you want to remove.
- Remove & save your edits!
Remove Photobombs with the Magic Eraser Tool!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel, and follow us on Instagram to get more creative editing ideas and awesome selfie tips!