You can't change eye shapes at a whim, so if you want to do it, you either have to do it with surgery, or another way. Now you can change your eye shape without surgery in your videos easily with the YouCam Video editing app.
Change your eye shape without surgery using YouCam Video editing app.
All eye shapes are beautiful, and each one has a unique way of standing out among the rest. When you want to see how you look with different eye shapes or create a new effect in your videos, surgery isn’t always the best or most accessible option.
👀Change Eye Shapes With YouCam Video At A Glance:
- Get larger eyes instantly
- Change the angle of your eyes
- Change the width, height & distance of your eyes
- Download YouCam Video for free
Read on to find out more about how to change eye shapes on video without surgery using the video editing app YouCam Video.
How to Change Eye Shapes with a Video Editor App
▲ Make your eyes bigger with YouCam Video.
YouCam Video makes changing your eye shape simple. There’s no pain, no risk, and you can always put your eye shape back to your natural look if you don’t like the look in your video. Use these steps to create the eye shape you want with YouCam Video:
- Step 1. Download YouCam Video
- Step 2. Upload Your Video
- Step 3. Make Your Eyes Bigger
- Step 4. Save & Share!
Step 1. Download YouCam Video
Step 2. Upload Your Video
- Choose your video
- Portrait mode is best, but you can edit any orientation.
- Trim your video
Step 3. Make Your Eyes Bigger
- Tap Reshape
- Tap Eye, to find the eye shaping tools.
▲ Easily make your eyes larger on videos with YouCam Video
YouCam Video also has other eye reshaping tools that let you:
- Change your eye size
- Change eye height
- Change eye width
- Change eye angle
- Change eye distance
Step 4. Save & Share!
- Save your video in HD, 4K, 2K, 720p, 480p.
- Share your video on any socials you like.
Download YouCam Video: Best Video Editor App to Make Your Eyes Bigger on Video
YouCam Video makes it easy to experiment with different eye shapes and see which one looks best on you. The app has lots of features to help you enhance your videos with tools to reshape different facial features, so your new eye shape complements your whole look. You can even emphasize your eyes with lots of beauty tools, including eyeliner, eyelashes, and more. Try YouCam Video to reshape your eyes in your videos!
Other Ways to Make Your Eyes Look Bigger on Videos: Virtual Eye Makeup
▲ Give the illusion of a different eye shape with makeup.
With YouCam Video, you don’t have to go through the trouble of learning every new eye makeup technique. YouCam Video has various makeup tools including:
- Highlight & contour
You can design your own makeup look based on your eye shape, so your look is always on point. Follow these steps to try your own makeup looks with YouCam Video:
- Download YouCam Video free for iOS or Android.
- Upload your video
- Tap Makeup and choose your eye makeup according to your eye shape.
- Save your look and share it with friends and family!
How to Make Your Eyes Bigger on Video FAQ
1. How to change eye shape naturally on videos?
If you want to change your eye shape naturally, you can use a video editing app like YouCam Video to adjust your eye shape on your videos without surgery. It is not possible to change your eye shape permanently without surgery. If you are considering surgery, YouCam Video can help you to decide whether eye surgery is for you by simulating any facial reshaping you want to try with its advanced retouch & reshaping tools.
2. How to change eye shape without surgery?
It is not possible to change your eye shape permanently without surgery. The only way to give the illusion of a different eye shape without surgery is by using makeup or using a retouch tool on your iphone or android phone.
3. How to change eye shape with makeup?
How to change your eye shape with makeup:
- Monolid: A smoky eye works well for a monolid, and keeping your eyeliner close to your lash line defines your eye shape and makes your lashes look fuller.
- Hooded: Hooded eyes look great with eyeliner in thick wings or lining the bottom lash line. Apply eye shadow up to your brow bone to shape your eyes.
- Round: Apply mascara to your top lashes with eye shadow that’s dark in the center and lighter at the corners. Use eyeliner on your waterline to emphasize your eye shape.
- Downturned: A cat-eye helps add life to your eyes, and using neutral colors without blending too high flatters your eye shape.
- Upturned: Use strong or smudged eyeliner on your upper lid with subtle eye shadow that darkens at the outer corner.
- Almond: As the most versatile eye shape, tightlining your upper lash line works well for almond eyes. A cat-eye or wing that gets thicker toward the outer corner of your eye emphasizes its natural shape.
4. How to Change Eye Shapes: Why Reshape?
You might want to change your eye shape for many reasons, whether due to a medical condition or cosmetic reasons. If you’re thinking about surgery, a video editing app like YouCam Video can show you which eye shapes will suit you. Or, if you don’t want to go through that process, the app can reshape your eyes in your videos without any surgery at all!